CASE STUDY – MIRA SHOWERS
Behind the Scenes – Making of the Brand Film
Here’s the low-down on our rather fine brand film produced for long-standing client Mira’s agency, Home.
Mira Brand Film
Mira Brand Film Storyboard
Making of the Mira Brand Film Video
Studio 1 – The Big Shed
Filming at Big Shed
Studio 2 – The Pie Factory
Filming at the Pie Factory in Media City
Phantom HD Gold and Phantom Flex
Motion Control Rig
The Excellent Borescope/Periscope Lens
Mira Brand Film Post Production
What went into 2 ½ Minutes – some stats:
- We shot 178 high speed water shots in a tank prior to the main studio shoot – most at 1000fps or 500fps. Some individual high speed shots are over 3 minutes long (!)
- We then filmed for 3 full studio days, shooting over 3 hours of material at 50 fps – 200 fps.
- We shot over 100 separate motion control sequences – for one tap alone we filmed 27 separate shots to combine together in animations.
- The edit was ongoing throughout the length of the project, ultimately taking around 12 days, with several interim edits created for agency and client review
- Motion graphics, 3D sequences and the final colour grade were all done separately using different specialized broadcast and film facilities. In all some 45 production people were involved in making the Mira Brand Film – and here they are…